Do you need to rent a Mini Track Loader MTL (Mini Rubber Track payloader) for a
commercial or residential project? If so, consider renting the Ditch Witch SK750 Mini
Tracks vs. Tires: Why rent a Mini Track Loader vs. a payloader?
- A Mini Track Loader’s (Rubber Track payloader) superior stability is
excellent for working on slopes with uneven terrain or surfaces with loose gravel,
mud or soft ground, especially it tight areas. (Places a payloader would likely get
- The tracks distribute the loader’s weight evenly (at 4.8 psi) minimizing
ground pressure. Result? Minimal damage to sensitive surfaces and under-structure
such as soil, lawns, and pipes.
- No flat tires…
Powerful: The Ditch Witch SK750 engine delivers 24.8 HP allows you to
carry loads of up to 800 lbs. The SK750’s tipping toad is 2,285 lbs.
Visibility: Best in class visibility enhances productivity and safety
What can you do with a Ditch Witch SK750 Mini Track Loader Rental (Mini Rubber Track
- Backfill trenches
- Dig trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Snow removal
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Fence pole installation
- Sod removal
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Plant trees
- Remove stumps
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers and spreaders
- Grade and level driveways
- Load sand and gravel
We provide quick delivery on heavy equipment rentals throughout the Seattle region. See
our Delivery rates for more details.
KOMTRAX equipped excavator rentals will relay error codes, cautions, maintenance
items, fuel levels, and much more.